“Dedicate yourself to the Lord of Life Who is the cause of the Cosmos. He will remove the cause of all your suffering and free you from the bondage of Karma. Be seated with a spinal column erect and turn your mind and senses deep within. With the Mantram echoing in your heart, cross over the dead sea of birth and death” – The Shvetashvatara Upanishad
There’s No Need
To bore you now with lengthy paragraphs about what’s happening in the world today and how Covid – 19 is wreaking havoc in our lives ruining our livelihood and killing our near and dear ones.
Everything is so messy today and everyone is in so much pain, doubt, confusion and suspense with just one question lingering in all the minds.. When will all this come to an end..?? This question may appear simple but it is worth all the money in the world and all the human lives on the planet.
Then what..?? Is this how we have to live forever..?? Wearing masks, washing hands, distancing ourselves from our own people and looking suspiciously at our own shadow..?? Certainly not.. Then, what is the solution..??
The Doctors, the Scientists, the Virologists, the Epidemiologists and all the Pharma companies in the world have been doing everything to eliminate Covid but so far could only cure some patients afflicted with it but not eliminate it completely.
In a way, all that the experts are expected to do they have already done and now the whole world is standing at a crossroads unable to know in which direction to go from hereon. In short, “all our human efforts have collectively failed in combating Covid”.. Now, there’s news about the threat of the third wave and it’s impact on our children.. What to do..???
“Yada yada hi dharmasya glanir bhavati bharata abhyutthanam adharmasya tadatmanam srjamyaham.. Paritranaya sadhunam vinasayacha dushkritam, Dharma samsthapanarthaya sambhavami yuge yuge” – Bhagavad Gita Chapter 4, Verse 7-8
Meaning : Whenever, O descendant of Bharata, there is decline of Dharma, and rise of Adharma, then I body Myself forth; for the protection of the good, for the destruction of the wicked, and for the establishment of Dharma I come into being in every age.
As is said in the Bhagavad Gita, “it is during such a situation, when all the human efforts fail; when all the intellectual energy in the world is exhausted; and when all the humans on Earth become clueless about how to deal with such a deadly monster,
Bhagavan Sri Krishna enters our world and enters so powerfully, so authoritatively and so gloriously and kills that monster which no other force on Earth could have ever dared to even look at. Hinduism has enough proofs to this claim and our holy Maha Bhagavata has enough narratives”.
Coming To The Point
It has always been my strongest belief that, “without keeping it’s solution ready, God will never give us a problem; and without keeping it’s cure ready, He will never give us a disease”. However, it is for us to search for that solution, everywhere in Nature including in our Vedas and Upanishads, and come out with a solution to our problem.
As you may know, our sacred texts offer solution to every human problem. In olden days, Saints and Sages would use these texts for finding solutions to any large calamity or a grave crisis would arise and hit the human lives.
In the ancient times and also during the recent times of Hindu kings and kingdoms, whenever a crisis would crop up resulting in large scale deaths, the King would consult his court Priests and Acharyas to find out if there’s any solution for that in the sacred texts. These holy men too would come up with solutions, studying the texts, and guide the king accordingly.
Now, based upon this same age-old formula, I too (although am neither a Saint nor any Sage) have formulated a plan to deal with this deadly virus. However, am not saying “miracles happen overnight and we shall live happily ever after” but am only saying, “we shall pray to the Divine, seek His intervention, and request Him to end this menace soon”
If a large number of people on the planet do as reverentially as possible, what am now going to say, then, such prayers invoke a lot of Divine energy into our human world and such invoked Divine energy shall drive away all the negative energy of which CoronaVirus is an integral part. If this method worked in the past why not know..??
Here’s The Introduction To My Initiative
On 3rd November, 2014, I have casually written an article titled, “A Powerful Sloka That Helps Us During Our Problems And Gives Us Inner Peace” and revealed to the world a powerful Sloka on Lord Sri Venkateswara. Of course, I have not created it but heard about it from someone, about 30 years ago, and seen many benefits reciting it so shared it for the benefit of the world through that article.
Upon reading my article on this Sloka – which I later renamed as Sri Venkateswara Maha Mantra for the immaculate Divine powers that it possesses – hundreds of thousands of readers around the world have started reciting it everyday following the same method that I have mentioned in the article..
Miraculously so, as a result of that recitation, they have started seeing many amazing changes in their life and have also found some unforeseen or unexpected solutions to their longstanding problems. Here I must share a miraculous incident with you..
There’s a reader by the name Anoop Singhani from Hyderabad. He has been following my writing for many years. He read my article on the Sri Venkateswara Maha Mantra and started reciting it everyday.
Miraculously, one night, Lord Venkateswara appeared in his dream and told him, “this is a powerful mantra and my favorite. On every Ekadasi, go to any of my Temples and distribute this Mantra to my devotees coming there”.
Ever since, Anoop had started distributing paper slips, with the Mantra printed on it, to devotees coming on every Ekadasi to the famous Lord Venkateswara Temple (TTD) in the Liberty area of Hyderabad and also to devotees coming to the more famous Balaji Temple in the Chilkur village on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
Spending his own money he would print about thousand paper slips; go all the way to either of these two Temples; stand there and distribute the slips to the Devotees.
Anoop is a Sindhi and upon hearing about this miracle from him, some of his friends from the Sindhi community in Secunderabad have come forward to sponsor the printing costs by increasing the number of slips but Anoop had gently refused them all, saying, “it’s a Seva Swamy had asked me to perform and only I shall perform”.
This was almost five years ago and not sure whether Anoop is still distributing now.. That is the power of the Sri Venkateswara Maha Mantra even the Holy Lord Himself is pleased with..
Here’s The Powerful Sri Venkateswara Maha Mantra
“Om Namo Venkatesaaya Kaamitaartha Pradhaayine Pranatah Klesa Naasaaya Govindaaya Namo Namaha“..
“ఓం నమో వేంకటేశాయ కామితార్థ ప్రదాయినే.. ప్రణతః క్లేశ నాశాయ గోవిందాయ నమో నమః.” (Telugu)
“ஓம் நமோ வேங்கடேசாய காமிதார்த்த ப்ரதாயிநே ப்ரணத க்லேச நாசாய கோவிந்தாய நமோ நமஹா” ( Tamil)
“ಓಂ ನಮೋ ವೆಂಕಟೇಶಾಯ ಕಾಮಿತಾರ್ಥ ಪ್ರಧಾಯಿನೆ ಪ್ರಣತಃ ಕ್ಲೇಶ ನಾಶಾಯ ಗೋವಿಂದಾಯ ನಮೋ ನಮಃ”. (Kannada)
“ऊँ नमो वेङ्कटेशाय कामितार्थ प्रदायिने…प्रणतः क्लेशनाशाय गोविन्दाय नमो नमः ..” (Hindi)
“ওম নমঃ ভেঙ্কটসায়া কামিতার্থা প্রধানিয়ে.. প্রাণাতা ক্লেশা নাশায়া গোবিন্দায় নমো নামাহা” (Bengali)
“ओम् नमो वेङ्कटेशाय कामितार्थ प्रदायिने।.. प्रणतः क्लेश नाशाय गोविन्दाय नमो नमः।।” (Marathi)
“ଓଁ ନମୋ ଭେଙ୍କଟେଶାୟ କାମିତାର୍ଥ ପ୍ରଦାୟୀନେ ପ୍ରଣତଃ.. କ୍ଳେଶନାଶାୟ ଗୋବିନ୍ଦାୟ ନମୋ ନମଃ” (Odiya or Oriya)
“ઑમ નમો વેંકટેશાય કામિતાર્થ પ્રદાયિને l.. પ્રણત: ક્લેશનાશય ગોવિંદાય નમો નમઃ ll” (Gujarati)
“ഓം നമോ വെങ്കടേശായ കാമിതാർത്ഥ പ്രദായിനേ, പ്രണത: ക്ലേശ നാശായ ഗോവിന്ദായ നമോ നമ:” (Malayalam)
“ਓਮ ਨਮਹ ਵੈਂਕਟੇਸ਼ਆਏ ਕਾਮਿਤਾਰਥਾ ਪ੍ਰਧਾਨਯਾਨੇ ਪ੍ਰਾਣਤਾਹ ਕਲੇਸ਼ਾ ਨਾਸਯਾ ਗੋਵਿੰਦਾਯਾ ਨਮੋ ਨਮਹ” (Punjabi)
Meaning Of The Mantra : “I pay my obeisance to You, O’ Lord Sri Venkateswara – the Bestower of success and prosperity and offer You my salutations O’ Govinda – the Destroyer of evils and sufferings”
Now, Here’s The Procedure You Must Follow
Our goal behind following this noble procedure is to drive away Corona from our lives. So, while performing this procedure you must focus only on seeking the intervention of the Lord to end this menace but not on your personal benefits. Here are the vital points you must bear in mind.
1. We are offering this special purpose Puja to Bhagavan Sri Venkateswara – the Supreme Commander of the Cosmic Forces – so you must keep an image or portrait of Bhagavan placed before you while doing this Puja.. Remember, you must sit facing Eastward or Northward direction, while performing this Puja, and Bhagavan facing the Westward or Southward direction.
2. This Puja must be performed for 21 days.. On all these 21 days, wake up as early as possible and commence your Puja after taking the bath. You should be on an empty stomach but may take Tea, Coffee or Milk.
3. You must light two lamps and place them before Bhagavan. One lamp must face Eastward direction and the other, the Northward direction. I have explained below what Lamps you must place before Bhagavan. Lighting of the lamps is the most important aspect of this special Puja so am presenting everything in detail below.
4. After lighting the lamps, close your eyes and silently recite the Sri Venkateswara Maha Mantra for 108 times in your mind. You must meditate upon this Mantra, slowly, gently and calmly. After completion, you may perform your Nithya Puja. Then, light a good Dhoop Stick. Then, offer Naivedyam to Bhagavan which can be anything from a spoon of Sugar to Milk to Fruits to any other item you wish to.
5. You may start this Puja on any day of the week but you must do it continuously for 21 days. You may do for more number of days than 21, but I want you to do it for at least 21 days. If possible, avoid Alcohol and Non Vegetarian food during these 21 days. No other restrictions.
6. Anyone, both male and female, of any age may join this initiative and perform accordingly. However, if any woman reaches her Menstrual cycle during these 21 days, she must discontinue and continue later from where she left.
Most Important Point About The Lighting Of The Lamps
All the sacred Hindu texts solemnly state, “Fire is the Cosmic representation of God and represents His presence in front of us as His acceptance to the Puja we are performing to Him everyday”.
Thus, by lighting a small lamp during our daily Puja or bigger lamps during special Puja or Maha Yagnya or Homa or Havan, we are invoking God’s presence into our home. This sacred Fire in turn fills our home with many positive vibrations and drives away all the negativity from our home. However, choosing the right oil to light a lamp is as important as lighting the lamp.
Many people use different varieties of oils to light the lamps but no oil has the sanctity that Cow Ghee has. Using pure Cow Ghee for lamps comes with many incredible benefits. Telling us about the importance of lighting lamps at home, with Cow ghee, here’s what the Agni Purana says.
“Oil lamps and Cow ghee lamps have their own sacred powers.. They attract a great amount of positive energy from Nature in the form of positive vibrations.. Such positive vibrations spread all over our home and also our surroundings and do a lot of good to the one who lighted those lamps and also to his whole family”.
1. While the positive vibrations generated from such oil lamps stay in our home as long as they are burning and also for nearly about an hour thereafter; the positive vibrations generated from the Cow Ghee lamps are not only stronger in energy but also stay in our home for more number of hours after they burn out.
2. While the positive vibrations generated from oil lamps travel only in and around our home; the positive vibrations generated from Cow Ghee lamps travel quite a distance spreading it’s immaculate powers even in our neighborhood.
3. While the positive vibrations generated from oil lamps remove poverty from our home; the positive vibrations generated from Cow Ghee lamps not only remove poverty from our home but also attract wealth.
4. While the positive vibrations generated from oil lamps are generally good for health; the positive vibrations generated from Cow Ghee lamps are not only good for health but also work as healers to many incurable diseases.
5. According to the Kundalini Yoga, “all of us are born with seven Chakras – which are the seven energy centers of our body – that have a greater impact on the overall health of our mind and body.. Therefore, it is important to keep these Chakras active all the time and if they are not kept so, disharmony creeps into our body and leads to ill health.
Here are the seven Chakras : 1. The Root Plexus or the Muladhara Chakra 2. The Sacral Plexus or the Svadhishthana Chakra 3. The Solar Plexus or the Manipura Chakra 4. The Heart Plexus or the Anahata Chakra 5. The Throat Plexus or the Vishuddha Chakra 6. The Brow Plexus or the Agya Chakra 7. The Crown Plexus or the Sahasrara Chakra.
Each one of these Chakras is responsible for the many functions that our mind and body are performing to keep us healthy. As long as these Chakras are in balance and in sync with Nature, our body stays healthy and if they are not, the opposite happens.
For example, the Heart Plexus or the Anahata Chakra, that is located at the centre of our chest, stays in perfect balance if we perform meditation everyday. If we don’t, our mind goes astray and we become victims of our own negative thoughts and impulses.
However, when we keep this Chakra in balance with daily meditation, it not only keeps us mentally calm and peaceful but also develops in us love for others, compassion for the suffering and empathy for those in pain.
When this Chakra loses it’s balance, our mind loses it’s focus; becomes anxious and restless; develops a hatred towards others; and also a strong feeling of hurting someone with words, deeds or actions. It is for this reason, every sacred Hindu text speaks volumes about the importance of meditation in our life and also about the various benefits that it offers.. PERIOD
While the regular lighting of oil lamps in our home awakens, activates and balances only the Muladhara and Swadhisthana Chakaras; the Cow Ghee lamps awaken, activate and balance the Manipura and Anahata Chakras in addition to the Muladhara and Swadhisthana Chakaras. These four Chakras are responsible for many vital functions in our body.
Therefore, make sure you use only Cow Ghee for your lamps during these 21 days which, as I have explained above, will do good not only to your family but also to the families in your neighborhood and to the world we are living in.
Did you now understand why I have planned this noble initiative, why I asked you to recite the Sri Venkateswara Maha Mantra and why am asking you to use only Cow Ghee for your lamps.. If so, imagine what would be the impact on our human world when the Divine power of Sri Venkateswara Maha Mantra combines with the sacred power of the Holy Cow Ghee.
That is the reason am asking you and along with you as many people as possible to join this noble initiative.
Now, Here Are The Amazing Benefits Of Performing This Special Puja
1. As I said, ” If a large number of people on the planet do this as reverentially as possible, then, such prayers invoke a lot of Divine energy and such invoked Divine energy shall drive away all the negative energy from the world of which CoronaVirus is an integral part”.
This is possible, so, I request everyone who is reading this article to join this noble initiative and do your bit for our world. This entire procedure doesn’t take more than twenty minutes everyday. .
2. Most important point. Every house has problems and every human being has many battles to wage with. The beauty of meditation of this powerful Mantra is, “it’s effect will not only be limited to one issue of Corona but also to all the issues you are facing in your life although your intention behind this meditation is not about finding solutions to your problems”.
3. Secondly, in all such cases of nobility, God looks at our noble intentions so takes care of our other problems as well. Thus, this meditation not only offers you inner peace but also offers you unforeseen reliefs to the problems that you are already facing in your day to day life. He also offers unexpected solutions to many of your longstanding problems. TRUST ME.
4. Finally, the recitation of the powerful Sri Venakteswara Maha Mantra everyday not just offers you relief from your problems – when it is recited with such noble intention – but also offers immense peace to the world we are all living in today.
Any work or deed or action performed by any individual or group with a noble intention or with a good motive in heart, such intention will certainly impress God and draw His blessings. Am proposing this idea to you with the intention of helping our fellow human beings and also for uplifting our world from the destruction of Corona. So, this initiative will certainly get the desired positive results for which it is being intended for.
“Saranagatha vatsala saranidhey.. Paripaalayamam vrishsaila pathey”
To know more about the author please click here